Y&R Discussion Thread October 2013

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So much cheerleading for Chlovin on today's eppy.rolleyes.gif I do not get TPTB's fixation on such an unpopular pairing. I know they love GR but geez. Carmine showing the sex tape was the highlight. What a waste of a hot guy. Same goes for Alex for that matter. Basically unless you care about Nick, Billy, Adam, and Dylan's love lives, ain't nothing else. No other guys are getting a chance.

• Members

Chloe back with Kevin...what a freaking waste of time. They had them split up. Keep them split up. I don't care how much they love GR, EH shouldn't have the pay the price for it. It seems that they have nothing for him to do and no one else to put him with so Chloe is the stuckee...forgetting how many unattached men are on that they could pair her with. Forgetting how the couple was horrible from day one. Forgetting that they have no chemistry...but most of all forgetting how many unattached men are on that they could put her with...they recycle Kevin for her. How horrid!

• Members

I think the problem is they won't do with Kevin what they need to. Everywhere I look there's Kevin and Alex mentionings. Hell go for it. There's no sense in keeping on with a 3 year flop couple when there's other options. I dunno who to put Chloe with though.

• Members

No thank you. Y&R is about characters, then romance AND business storylines. Problem is Shelly Altman, Jean P and Tracey Thompson know NOTHING about Y&R besides the last 3 years of stories and hence know NOTHING about the characters. Whoever stated in the September Discussion thread that it is soooo striking that the woman on Y&R are now caught in the Stepford Wife 50s is spot-on.

Griffith did A LOT of couple stories and tried really hard to play the romance card; problem is that the likes of Dylan&Chelsea&Avery&Adam or Chloe&Kevin or Billy&VIctoria are DREADFUL characters in the current state.

Archived