Y&R Discussion Thread October 2013

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See I thought Chloe and Lily sucked, mainly cause of CK, but I found Cane and Devon more watchable opposite Chloe back then. Kevin to me only worked when he was dark. Those giving Lily an STD and damn near killing Colleen days basically. This adored Chipmunk moving from one silly story to the next these past years has been terrible.

• Members

+1

Chloe worked with Both Cane AND Devon. I also thought she worked with Billy. But she has NEVER worked with Kevin. It just boggles the mind why TPTB try to keep this pairing going. I also agree that Kevin, much like all the Fisher/Badlwin males, work best when they are dark. They need to take Kevin back psycho. Have Chloe decide she wants someone else and unleash Kevin.

• Members

Chloe deciding she wants someone else is unlikely. The writers are heavy handed with awesome, mature, voice of reason Kevin in this story. She'd be a fool to leave him.rolleyes.gif Watching today's scenes tho, all the tension was between Chloe and Billy. Also, its a shame they're wasting nice booty having Alex. Shame.

• Members

Let's hope it is a red herring...But I agree that the writers want us to root for Kevin and Kevin/Chloe. Here's hoping they are writing it thusly so that Kevin will have a "reason" to feel like she led him on when she does move on...but like you, I doubt it.

I am also praying to the soap gods that Devon's gesture gets them some air time together so that we can test those waters...but I doubt it.

• Members

Seeing all the Abbotts together was nice.

The Adam and Sharon scenes were okay. I'd be fine if they never interacted ever again. Sharon apologizing to Adam was BS. He's done so much to her but since Adam's only friend Jack, is busy trying to help Billy. Sharon steps in and that was old school Sharon. Nice and caring even though she really didn't have to be.

I find the Michael/Lauren/Fen s/l to be boring, so I was hardly paying attention. Neil checking up Jack and Nick checking up Billy. Liked that.

• Members

Seeing the Abbott family once again gathered around having a family moment reminded me of once again of how cold the Newman family is. They don't ever sit around the dining room table or the living room. All of their family moments consist of whining, being self righteous, talking about Jack, and arguing with each other.

Archived