GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^

Oh you didn't hear? She didn't live past lives. Those are two of her alters. Her real name is Carrie Marler and she has DID. Tracy is an alter too. She's gotta head back to Springfield and reunite with Ross--I mean Clint Buchanan. :P

Oh I cannot wait for Susan Sarandon to reprise her role from A World Apart. She'll miraculously be revealed to be Silas' mother with Luke.

I'm wonder if Ron is open to a Never too Young crossover. Hmm. . . .

• Members

I havent watched in a long time. Part of the reason why is because of Sabrina. I am sorry if this sounds harsh but she isn't that pretty so that dumbass plot-device seems like a total fail. I think she would be prettier with glasses as long as they are somewhat current looking unlike those Buddy Hollys she was wearing.

• Members

Wow, my first thought when I saw IK was why didn't John mention anything about Delia looking like Roxy, but then I remembered he wasn't John

Carlos is so slimy, yet there's something about him I find very hot.

I never watched RH. Was Delia a Tina Lord type character? Now granted not having much previous knowledge about the show, but I didn't think these scenes were as bad as people were making it out like it would be. It was very lowkey and didn't seem to ruin the show. RC at least isn't pulling the crap he did with PC here

The way Olivia found out about the Derek/Julian connection was so dumb. That scene just seemed so odd and MB was sleeping throughout it all.

Question from last week. How is it that NO ONE in the WSB seems to know that Julian is back in PC? Wouldn't they be aware of his whereabouts and its not like he is in hiding.

So Julian doesn't know about Lucas?

I honestly don't see what Labine could have done that would have made today's show any better

• Members

I really wish they would also have shown Helen Gallagher (Maeve Ryan, RH)

Yes shes 87 but she's still working.

Would have loved some Dee/Maeve interaction

Ok Ron & Frank if Dee is Ava's mom & we dont get some recurring scenes at the least with Dee and Ava, this will be all for nothing

Something tells me Dee and IK wont be back after this week

• Members

They only had Alison on for two days and still managed to rewrite a lot of history and anger viewers.

If they're going to do this they should make it count. If the purpose was just to give Ilene a job, there were many other characters she could have played. Trashing Ryan's Hope just for kick didn't have to happen.

Archived