GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want GH to bring on Rae Woodard. She can be the head of the powerful Woodard family out to do something or other. It is very strange but she is the character I remember most from RH (along with Delia and Joe) and I the actress always appealed to me. I liked her on AMC as Goldie as well. Anyway, it was great to see IK again after a year and a half absence and she is sorely missed from my screen. I don't care if they stole her from another soap or displaced a GH story for a week to feature her, I think IK is worth it. They could even bring on a politician Ryan to run for mayor or something and i would be down with that. And I think a Delia/Scotty pairing would be gold.

• Members

That's just it, isn't it? Ron doesn't want to honor these other shows. It's not like he was writing these little crossovers when he was at OLTL and so this is the norm for him. This is him pissing all over the entire ABC soap legacy because somebody took away his woobie. There's no love in these stunts. No respect. No honoring those that came before and worked their asses off. It's just him simultaneously throwing a tantrum and masturbating to his old show.

• Members

As long as its not the LV3, Craptini can pollute GH with non necessary hires? We don't see the favorites as it is. Write the damn stories and use the characters they already have. And now that I think about it, why should Geary take a cut? If it's an ABC mandate, fine, but to free up cash so that those 2 jackasses can squander it? No thank you! These actors have to work their assess off (not Geary) and take pay cuts while Craptini spend frivolously? REEEEEEdiculous! GH has too many characters, and they don't need anymore. Let someone else pay homage to all the dead ABC soaps!

Amen!

• Members

Just felt like all of these should be quoted for truth.

I just read a Fairman interview with Finola and Kathleen Gati. A pretty fun read. Fin's all over the Ron train. I guess I don't blame her, who ever would have seen Anna as frontburner (this month) again. And she makes a good point about scenes coming off one way when filming but another when seen, which I think some forget about when we bitch about scenes and wonder why the actors didn't hate something, lol.

Archived