GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think what annoys me about the whole "don't I know you" wink wink with Delia and Silas is that it just had no bearing on anything on GH or in the story. How many of the OLTL winks do we need? How many people care at this point? How many ever did? I wish Delia had said, "You remind me of someone...oh yeah, it's that bum who used to eat out of my dumpster."

• Members

I thought I was over my complete and utter disgust of Spinelli, but I'd love to kick his teeth out right now. The urgency to have his daughter has only hit him because Maxie decided she wanted to keep her. He was satisfied with Maxie's decision and was going to allow Lante to raise the baby. He is the worst kind of punk!

Maxie just can't be described right now, but I want Lulu to drag this bitch! I mean draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggg! And when all of Maxie's horrible crimes come to light, I want Mac front and center because he completely let her get away with all of it, especially when she was dealing drugs! Dante is in agony and my heart goes out to him. His wife is falling apart and he knows how this is going to end, but he won't dare share those feelings with Lulu. Loving this!!!!!

Solivia was a rotten mess, and really showed why these 2 are completely incompatible! What a joke!

If Morgan died tomorrow, I'd be a happy camper. They have given Morgan no reason to behave this way, so its just too over the top! Ava is an even bigger loser because she's supposedly falling for him? Besides multiple orgasms, what's the draw? He should be an embarrassment to someone of her sophistication.

Michael and Kaka Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sam and the two Livers - ff thru all of it, and I seriously doubt I missed anything!

Julian and Sonny as mobsters at war is the biggest joke of all!

• Members

And they're AMC characters, which are verboten for the time being.

THE YOUNG MARRIEDS's Dan and Susan Garrett, on the other hand....

And before you laugh TOO hard, just remember: TYM's locale, Queen's Point, is supposedly a suburb of PC. ;)

Archived