GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today was entertaining minus Franco/Carly nonsense. No chemistry, nonsensical story and Carly looks like the world's biggest idiot for being interested in this man. Roger looked ridiculous today. They bring down every episode they're in (it's mostly Franco's fault).

And Felix/Brad. That was terrible.

I loved all the craziness at Nik's.

• Members

I liked this episode a lot.

Has Felix never heard of sperm donors? He is always so annoying.

Happy to see Lesley back :) Patrick was very handsome, the kids were all adorable, loved Franco & Carly, the madness with Robin and that group, Liz was gorgeous as usual and I didn't even hate Sabine today. If only someone had told her on this day last year how she would show up in the hospital a year later..

• Members

Emma needs to sit her little fast ass down. She was acting way too thirsty for a bf. And bouncing from one cousin to the next? Oh boy, I can just imagine her storylines when she's SORASED

The Felix stuff was AWFUL. Seriously, its downright terible

• Members

I'm with KMan and Elsa! I really enjoyed this eppy smile.png

The only minus was Felix. The acting was so bad. I didn't notice before how bad this guy was, but my God! He was just painful to watch. And Felix works at a hospital as a nurse, but the concept of sperm donation completely escapes him? But I can't really blame that foolishness on the character. I think that if they are planning on pairing Felix and Lucas, a recast might be in order (assuming Lucas has not been de-Gayed).

Francly were all kinds of awesome wub.pngwub.pngwub.png I'm not even going to hide how much I loved them today. I am more than willing to forget that the last time Franco was in that house, he vandalized Joss' room while she lie in here crib and held her at bay until Carly agreed to be kidnapped by him. Yeah, gonna just put that out of my mind jeal0002.gif LW and Roger just fit! The chemistry is scary!

Costumes - Carly (that catsuit was haunting me), Sabrina/Emma (pure nostalgia and a great surprise). These two women have really terrific figures! Liz's costume was nice, but I swear I'm gonna need Bex to put on some pounds. She is just too damn skinny! When she got off the elevator for the hospital scenes, her legs looked like 2 sides of a safety pin. How could a grown woman want to look like that?!

How much time are we going to devote to Emma's triangle? Who will she choose? In the mean time, I can't wait for that love scene jeal0002.gif

AJ rotting in jail OFFSCREEN but Emma, a 5 year old, is the point of contention in a triangle? How is that possible?

Spencer looked so dashing! Such a cutie!

Robin - I simply don't care!!!!!

Puke Lavery as Puke Lavery?! Very clever! I love it smile.png

No Ava, No Morgan!!!!! YAY!!!!!

• Members

He's always been terrible. The actor has awful line readings. They never stop making me cringe. And he has no chemistry with anyone.

I dread seeing Ron write any more gay characters. He's terrible at Felix and Brad. He was poor for large parts of OLTL's gay character stories. He will ruin Lucas too, no matter how many pointless waxen-chest scenes he might have.

• Members

They were awful but then again he always is. Truly the worst actor on the show playing the worst character on the show. I listen to his first line of dialogue on any given episode and weigh todd/franco, franco/todd... if it comes up Todd I immediately FF his every scene. I regret to report I have FFed his every scene since his second episode playing Franco. I would sooner watch Brad and Felix. Was he self satisfied today, perhaps about his costume? Was he trying to charm her with irreverence bordering on obnoxiousness with the assumption people find it cute? And she...the guy engineered her son getting raped in jail, isn't that a buzzkill?

• Members

But AJ being in jail is sooooo realistic!

As for Felix/Brad, I don't even notice the bad acting, or maybe I just don't care. The story (if you can even call it that) there is just so terrible. Plus it's so damn repetitive now. It's just Felix bitching about how Brad won't step up for his kid over and over. And of course, today we had the high drama of Felix and Brad both being dressed as the Operation guy. ohmy.png

• Members

Frodd today? Yep, self satisfied and did his usual obnoxious charm and he thought she would find it cute. She nearly melted. I'm just so mixed/torn on Frodd and Carly at this point. But I can't deny that I like the chemistry between Roger and Laura.

Archived