GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't understand the editing on this show. They randomly cut in the middle of some Delia/McBam 15.0 scene...why exactly? I was watching and suddenly I saw the permatan with the douchebag hair whining about how he swears he is working for Julian and he will never ever love Sonny again, wah wah wah Mikey wah wah wah.

He's pushed as the hottest guy on their show and they have made him up to look like he's from one of those 70s exploitation films about the woman who is terrorized and assaulted in the backwoods.

• Members

Did anyone else catch Lisa Lo having to react to a non-crying baby in the middle of the scene with her and Dante? Like LMFAO, one of the most awkward things I've ever seen. I can't believe they scripted the baby as crying or shrieking right there and had the camera on them the whole time while the baby did nothing. Like, at least add some hideous ADR in and cut to Dante or something. Trainwreck happened but I couldn't look away.

• Members

Pretty good show yesterday, but they are going to have to open up these sets a bit because the characters are way too close to one another. And Sonny's warehouse is really bugging the sh!t out of me. I know it's just a warehouse, but it just looks so fake. Where in the sam hell is all of that light coming from?

Really liked Sonny and Julian, but still not buying William as a gangster. And Julian has no clue that Sonny is on to him? I guess they laid the groundwork for this guy being a total idiot, thus his inability to run the Jerome organization (consistency! Who knew?).

For the first time, I enjoyed Carly vs Ava because they have a legitimate reason now to be at one another's throats. Ava has a strangle hold on Carly's son, and Carly is frustrating this woman by always showing up and getting in her face. I did chuckle a bit at how much Ava was enjoying herself. She had Carly by the tongue and that almost never happens. But it's just a matter of time before Carly makes good on that promise to smack the dog sh!t out of her.

Morgan needs to be de-SORASed STAT! This should be a great story from his POV, but I only want to beat him with a baseball bat. I don't find this compelling at all. He got his feelings hurt, so this is a reason to be cruel to his mother, who kept his secret but warned him it would blow up in his face? For the first time EVER, Carly is innocent. Morgan broke his mother's heart yesterday and didn't care. Laughing in her face with his paramour was the ultimate disrespect. I guess she is a casualty of war because Carly has done nothing to this clown. I miss Carly and the real Morgan! They were a great team :(

I cannot wait for Lulu to drag Maxie's ass! They better not leave out the drug pushing!

Dante and his daughter were perfection! Screw Maxie and keep your eye on the prize, Dante! Then worthless ass Miss Cleo shows up to tell Dante about his father? Not only does Dante have enough to deal with but she didn't tell him anything?! Ugh! Liv has out worn her welcome! Time for this blocked oracle to hit the bricks! I really used to like Liv, but she is just proving daily to be unnecessary.

On another note, a die hard Craptini fan was going off the rails yesterday. I mean this person usually preaches to everyone why they need to thank Craptini for "saving GH". Well, apparently, this person got ahold of a spoiler pertaining to their favorite character and was not very happy. Not sure what it was, but now Craptini are ruining the show, and they are done with GH! LMAO! I see this so much. Crappy are the greatest until they screw with your favorite. I can't wait for the spoiler to come true, so I can have a few cracks at this moron!

• Members

I saw who was on yesterday and decided to skip the episode.

LOL at how I mentioned Ellie and Brad and wham bam there they are. LOL. Not that I've missed Brad.

Ugh at Josslyn. Why are children on soaps SO annoying.

Yay! Lesley sighting today! I'll take her over Laura anyday.

I adore that Dr. O loves Halloween. She's so happy it's hilarious.

Archived