GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Faison scared her and she passed out on the floor. LOL.

I like that she's involved now.

Ugh at Todd shoving his way into Carly's. I really want to be down with them because of their chemistry but I just can't. I hate the way Roger plays his characters sometimes, especially after the character does something wrong and stands there all arrogant and smug expecting Carly to just melt. WHich of course she will. I guess I'm just tired of the same old Todd because that's really all this is.

Nik/Britt nearly kissing was great. I like their chemistry and it's nice to see someone want to take care of Britt.

I also have to LMAO at the Disney synergy. Liz is Snow White, Aiden and Cameron are Buzz and Woody, Patrick is Indiana Jones ... (and Spencer was Captain Hook). Was Electra Woman and Dyna Girl on ABC? That has to be a Ron or Frank thing.

And then you have poor annoying Josslyn as corn. AGAIN. What was the point of all that again?

• Members

I give them kudos too. I liked the nod to Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.

I overall quite enjoyed today's episode. Could have done without Frodd and Carly, but LW and RH, dammit, work so well together.

Felix was beyond annoying. It bears repeating for a second time. I'd rather watch Brad at this point.

The entire Wyndemere caper was hilarious all the way around. I loved it. I can't believe how much I just adore Faison and Dr. O. They're such a bright spot with their kookiness.

Emma chasing after Cameron was pretty cute (I want to add that I haven't been able to stand Emma for quite a while now). I lol'd how Spencer stepped up to be her boyfriend. That was sweet.

Patrick looks pretty good as Indy. That hat and outfit just seemed to work for him.

DEAD

And scarily accurate.

• Members

Really? I found the episode not bad. I mean, great, compelling soap? Nope. A fun episode? I thought so. I'll take it after suffering through a lot of what we've had to suffer through over the last few months.

The initial Faison/Lesley thing was a tiny bit over the top and Frodd was annoying, I also found Josslyn to be annoying and Felix as well. Not the BEST episode but I guess I enjoyed the Dr.O/Faison/Robin/Nikolas/Britt mess.

Archived