GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

Oh, I know. It's ludicrous and in no way believable. Ron is totally covering for the fact that they fired Sean around the time his trial started and simply didn't care enough about an exiting character to devote airtime to him. His being on ice is just to postpone his exit for November sweeps, count on it.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate how ridiculously drawn out Robin's return has become.

Ugh to Felix. I just can't even stand him anymore. And Sabrina/Patrick was yuck as usual. I loved Britt's reaction and then her telling Robin.

I love how in one fell swoop the Julian relevation is happening. I'm sure not complaining and it hasn't been that awful. I really like Maura and William and don't HATE the Jeromes so it hasn't been too bad. I'll take them over Frodd any day.

I do like the twist of Morgan offering to work for Julian against Sonny. I probably should have seen that one coming. And LOL at Ava having it bad for Morgan. I really don't like Morgan whining about 'Mikey' so damn much. Grow a pair and and stop whining.

I really am sad at what I fear is destruction forthcoming with who I saw in the previews for Monday. And it's a shame because I would love to be somewhat excited about it.

• Members

LOL, that was priceless. It was even funnier because the irony is, it has nothing to do with her wanting Patrick and hating Sabrina this time.

Yea, I really liked how they did the Julian revelation. I like that they're weaving Robert into it too. I doubt the Jeromes are long for this canvas, though. Sonny always wins.

• Members

I watched a little of the Heather/Scotty scenes and I was so embarrassed when Heather tried to stab him with the butcher knife. It's such a lazy, generic way of writing her character. Heather was such a complex character before Guza/Pratt and Ron ruined her.

I tend to just kind of cringe watching Scotty even at best of times, but they had a real opportunity for something different with Scott/Heather.

Ron and Frank always go the cheapest route.

• Members

It sounds like Ilene might be using her normal voice again as

in the preview. Fingers crossed.

The Scotty/Heather scenes were sheer camp. And whoever did that to Kin Shriner's hair should be shot. I also can't believe Scott is running for office again after being run out of town as a fugitive with federal embezzlement charges on his ass - who confessed to his crimes on videotape - at least once or twice.

• Members

LMAO, when Robin was giving her big speech, did anyone assume she was talking about Sonny? I completely forgot about Jason....IRRELEVANT!

Obrecht: "She's escaped. She's so insignificant, no one noticed she's gone"

Felix is the biggest bitch on this show

Morgan working for Julian? I actually like this twist

Archived