GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That shot of Genie Francis does not appear to actually be Genie Francis.

The Leslie Charleson shot is at least 23 years old. The cropping on Diane, so many of these is horrid.

But hey! At least Britt and Sabrina have all-new shots! They're so important!

• Members

At least they used an actual ABC shot for Genie! No idea why they added her either now that she's gone. :lol:

I think Leslie's is from the early 2000s but it could be late 90s.

Honestly, just be glad those two even are considered characters that have bios. I just want Lucy and Scott on there, sigh.

But TJ and Rafe were omitted so we can all collectively nod and giggle in unison about something.

• Members

You know, there's this fantastic (well, it was fantastic) soap opera on ABC called GENERAL HOSPITAL. It's been around for awhile, loaded with characters with oodles of history. If Ron Carlivati were to work on it as their new HW, I think he could go to town with that stuff!

If RYAN'S HOPE were still on the air, I'd understand the logic (network synergy and all that). I wouldn't agree with the decision, but I'd get where Ron, Frank and ABCD were coming from. But ABC cancelled RH back in '89, and I doubt anyone from their target demo has been jonesin' for the network to bring it back in some fashion. So, what's the point?

And what's next? Will Monica learn she has a long-lost twin sister named Pam who once passed through a town called Haviland (the setting of ABC's short-lived "A Flame in the Wind"/"A Time for Us")? Will Susan Sarandon turn up as her "A World Apart" character, Patrice Kuhlman, who learns Julian is the son SHE gave up for adoption?

Archived