GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't get it with this character; she is a dud, admit to defeat and move the hell on ... she doesn't have the acting chops to get through the awful writing and if one more character sings her praises ... I think that is what really turned me off...I just couldn't handle the dialog every character worshipping and adoring her even those who haven't even met her on screen.

I don't see Liz for eons and when I do? There she is cutting for Sobby. My poor Liz looked like a dunce errr "Lucky called you when he was suppose to be dead" but now?"

I was extremely disappointed in the writing of Nik finding Robin but I'll wait before I blow my top mayhap, it will get better and I can post positive.

• Members

oh why the hell didn't Anna or Robert shoot at Jerry when he shot the gun. It was two against. One of them should have shot in his direction when he shot his

orrssi.gif

Introducing the Faison family!

Ugh, based on the previews for tomorrow, theres no Scorpio story but its filled with the Jerome/Corinthos nonsense. If it want for Heather and Scott FINALLY interacting, Id skip it. Thankfully, I can FF

• Members

And that's kinda different--I agree. In this case he basically throws the director (I guess Frank didn't do the episode) under the bus so that he's not blamed. Tony going crazy with the booze,onthe other hand I think he was kinda justified for whining about (and he was asked specifically) even if it wasn't very professional.

• Members

Some were lighting his ass up on Twitter for selling out his team. I was in heaven :)

If the crap in the lab were mentioned on Chelsea/Soup, Ron would be on cloud nine to receive yet another Emmy equivalent nod. Because it's TV Guide, which more than likely has no impact on viewership and is quite reputable, Ron want's to pass the blame? That was really messed up for anyone to do, but I love it when moRon shoots himself in the foot.

Archived