GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched and can someone please kill Carrrrrrrrlos and Sabrina? UGH. Just terrible. And it always comes off as so fake when they try to have Sabrina act tough and spicy while going up against Carlos. Please stop. Horrible scenes.

Patrick asking Sabrina to marry him mellow.png

Luke and Tracy - zzzzZZzz. Stupid. I hope the plane crashes and only Tracy survives.

• Members

Sabine has no problem standing up to Carrrlos but she acted like a weirdo when she first met Patrick??

Why are they writing Patrick as so stupid? A normal man would realise that he had been tricked by a nurse who acted like a virginal nerd when he met her and then it turns out she had been involved with someone like Carlos for years!

Could it be that she is wearing a full-body mask and she is Victor Jerome?

OR

Perhaps Sabine is Susan Moore in a mask and she is keeping Jason captive somewhere on the Cassadine Island? All this will be revealed when Trevor St John agrees to join the show as Jason.

• Members
Yep. All of these 'stories' were just bad on Friday. Robin's story and Nik/Britt were the best parts.

I'm so sick of Luke I just roll my eyes every time that man is on my screen. And again, since it bears repeating, Tracy with Luke does.not.work. I really truly don't mind them as friends, but whenever Tracy moons after Luke her character slowly dies.

And Sabrina/Carlos is ridiuclous on every level. Like this little Ugly Betty twit was with this middle-aged sleaze who needs a shower. Sad part is I'd rather watch Carlos. And Sabrina's been here a year (ugh). The actress is alright when given better material, and I actually like Sabrina more feisty and strong than all whiney and 'perfect' with Patrick, but it just rings hollow because of how Sabrina was introduced. They could have gone the route of how she 'played it up' to get him and isn't really so sweet but I doubt they'd even bother.

• Members

Kman, I agree that Sabrina has such potential, but Crappy has written her horribly. She needs to be away from Patrick and Cockroach Rivera needs to go because a prior relationship with Sobby is not believable on any level.

But I'm still traumatized over that sh!t with Dr O :(

Brik c/b a really nice couple.

Elsa, I think Sabrina is a very much alive deSORASED Lily Rivera

• Members

I admit I missed the beginning of the Dr. O/Faison 'wear-the-mask' scene, so I can't say what I think about it yet, but I'm going to watch on YouTube (without a DVR for the moment. The HORROR. I actually have to WATCH the show, lol). I already have mixed feelings about it.

Yup. Agreed. Neither works for her. And even her 'friendship' with Felix rings hollow to me. They've done a HORRIBLE job with Sabrina when you really really think about it.

Archived