GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

The JaSam fans are livid, and I had a conversation with one of them and asked him was he a Sam fan at all? Should she be miserable and wait for Steve to miraculously quit [a better job] so Sam can have Jason back? Why can't Sam move forward? While I would not wish Michael Easton on anyone, these so called fans need to keep it moving! This chick is happy, bathing regularly and going for what she wants. What's not to like?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird to me that Carly doesn't seem to know anything about baby Connie. If Laura isn't going to be around it makes sense that Carly plays the role of LuLu's family. In an ideal world, both women would be there for LuLu right now, but it's crazy that Lulu is so isolated.

• Members

the show was so awful the last two episodes. The Robin story is truly the best thing it has going for it. The nonsense with the Jeromes, Franco, Silas and Sonny is just god awful and painful to sit through. On the flipside, as silly as it is, I was enjoying Anna with Faison and Obrecht and Nik/Britt's scenes were great

• Members

Lol I know I'm in the minority but I love Diane. She is grating but tells it like it is. And I instantly like anyone who can make me laugh. She has great lines. But I can see how she is annoying to some.

I wouldn't wish Easton on anyone either and the man is snoozeville on screen but I can't say I'm totally hating John and Sam. Lol at her bathing .... you aren't wrong in that. It does look like she finally bathed.

and about Lulu... I agree. Where the F is Carly? Wouldn't she be ripping Maxie a new one? And supporting Lulu, despite the whole past Brook thing? I can't even remember how that was resolved.

problem is Ron keeps the characters in their bubbles for the most part. And if their story isn't on they aren't either. Why didn't they just use Genie as Laura for this? She doesn't just have to be tied to Luke's story.

• Members

KMan,

There is absolutely no reason that no one has taken the time to completely repair CarLu's relationship (the height difference is a bit jarring, but still)! Carly would be all over Maxie's ass, but can't take her away from the men she's propping, now can we? I won't complain about Julian/Carly/Frodd because I like it, but to isolate Carly is ridiculous!

But then again, I have to step back and remember that Crappy don't do depth. The last time we saw anything remotely related to CarLu, Lulu was badgering Carly and ratting her out to Dante about Liv. Ugh!

• Members

Well, Lulu being a two faced soul draining bitch didn't help matters, and Carly really didn't do anything. The stupid plan (shame on Guza) didn't even work. There was never a time Carly was not there for Lulu, but all Lulu did was take and take. When the time came for Lulu not to choose her man over all else, she didn't do it. Carly should have come at her hard!

Water under the bridge. Carly and Lulu's relationship should have been repaired long ago!

• Members

This seems hollow seeing as Carly was Sonny's ride or die bitch for eons. If any one should sympathize with Lulu it would be Carly in that particular situation. Regardless I couldn't care less about the current state of Lulu or Carly due to the continously dreadful performances by their portrayers.

• Members

I agree with you KMan re: Carly and AJ-- their love-hate-passion reminded me so much of Alan & Monica years ago... LW & SK could fuel Quartermaine stories for the next 20 years. But they writers don't seem to be following that, and I do enjoy LW with RH, so I'm happy to go along with that too. I don't get AJ and LIz; I like the characters, but SK and RH don't seem to have much chemistry

Archived