GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

I'm over the mask thing they just did it with Faison / Duke now Anna and Dr. O? What next? another barbequed doll? I like these things they can be fun but it was just done so? I can see an opportunity for an actor to do something interesting with their character though...it may have been fun for Finola to play it.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laurelton sounds stupid and ridiculously byzantine, but looking back at it now it also sounds kind of like trashy fun. At least based on what little I've seen and read. But putting it all on Bobbie's newbie stepdaughter - eh.

• Members

Today's episode was actually good, minus the Luke and Tracy (I'm sorry... "Bonnie and Clyde") stuff which I care nothing about (all I can think about during those scenes is how great it would be if Geary retired and Luke croaked). I especially enjoyed Finola in dual roles. That was fun. Tomorrow, on the other hand, looks like a pile of crap.

• Administrator

Two great episodes in the row and Finola kicked ass. She's such a good actress. Disappointed to see the Robin story won't be on tomorrow's episode. I feel I'm watching two different shows whenever the Robin story is on and whenever the Llanview 3 are on.

• Members

Finola Hughes was excellent again today. To watch he play two roles is so great because you see her as Anna, and then you see her as Olbrecht pretending to be Anna and her mannerisms are completely different. She did a great job these last couple of episodes. And then there is that Brando of the soap world, Roger Howarth, and the "he calls himself an actor?" way he plays Franco and Todd exactly the same.

• Members

I couldn't tell a difference. She's been so cold and hard since returning to the show. I was genuinely surprised that it wasn't her - I thought she was just lying to Faison to get info. I guess the part where she began quizzing him about his feelings should have tipped me off.

Archived