GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

Yes. And I want them to bring back the WSB supercomputer in his apartment. He and Olivia can sit around drinking martinis while she frets over the pasta and cracks jokes. She can have his late-in-life baby. That's my dream.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thursday's episode was fantastic! The show can go from being so bad, like Wednesday's episode with Todd and John McBain and the teens, to so good in just one episode. Loved the entire episode being Robin-centered and it's always great to see Faison. Dr. O ripping off the Anna mask was great too.

• Members

I know GH has had many silly storylines. The Mission Impossible mask stuff just irks me because it gives the show absolutely NO stakes. Anyone could conceivably be anyone else at any moment because of these amazing masks (and body and voice) changers. Why didn't Dr O give one to Britt so she could pretend to be Robin and win him over that way? I mean sure, people have done the plastic surgery disguise or evil twin thing on soaps many times, but this just seems even easier and... lamer.

• Members

Oh yes. Lisa LoCicero grew up watching GH, and she loved Robert so much that when she was nine years old, she wrote TR a fan letter, a copy of which now resides on her dressing room door. She's kind of famous around the GH set for this story.

And I don't blame her one bit. smile.png

HELL YES. And this is coming from an R&A Fan Forever (TM Me), so that's saying A LOT.

• Members

Wow! I am the total opposite! Wednesday's show was great for me. Very entertaining. I am slow to watch yesterday's because I just don't care about Robin or PodPatrick. I am going to look forward to seeing Finn's scenes only.

It was a cheap trick to prolong the reveal. File that under Craptini stunt #56! Ranks right up there with Liz lying about Danny's paternity. It made no damn sense but bought Crappy and extra week. Unimaginative boobs!

• Members
I guess it would require more suspension of disbelief to believe that the statuesque Britt could pretend to be five foot nothing Robin. Patrick would have to be able not tell the difference between his wife's body scent and vagina and another woman's. I know Jack from Y&R was ripped to shreds from not knowing the difference between Emily and Patty and I PROBABLY could understand Holden not knowing the difference between Lily and Rose because they were twins.

Archived