GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been waiting for you to show up. I agree. Yesterday's eppy, in its entirety, was very entertaining capped off with the drama of Baby Falconeri!

Don't even mention Kaka because I've had enough of her and the break is nice. Reading how many blood relatives that bitch now has makes my stomach turn!

My dilemna...Carly and Julian brought all kinds of sexy yesterday, and I loved it! I'm torn, my friend. Do you think this could possibly be a really good triangle or would you rather not see C/J?

When Carly plays these games, somebody usually gets burned. Carly started this plan to get info on Ava and, to a degree, Derek. Then she gets all hot and bothered over FranQ and decides to take things further then she had planned. Derek didn't mind because I think he has plans of his own for her (That kiss was so damn hot!). He will have Sonny's son and his ex wife.

Your thoughts?

• Members

laugh.pnglaugh.png I think Carly was enjoying it so much because Alexis always tries to act as if she is better than Carly, but when you look at the stats, they are pretty much the same. Three children by 3 different men, loves the bad boys (even though Alexis likes the more dangerous ones a bit too much) and no name sex with a guy she didn't know. I love the flustered look Alexis gets when she "has" to talk to Carly.

• Members

For some reason, I always cringe so much more when I see the clips of the show out of context then when I'm all swooped up in the drama while I'm watching the episode. Is that weird? Like the lighting and the acting and the staging and the dialogue just grate soooooo much more. Pretty bad performances in that clip. I wonder if she'll comment on the face mask. laugh.png

Archived