GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some GH thoughts:

First of all, to answer my good friend's question: No, I don't want to see Carly in a triangle with ToddQ and Julian. At least not now. And I also don't want to see Julian boxing half-naked again. His body is great and all, I think I have more hair on my body than he does and that is not a very sexy thought. Please grow some hair. Morgan is fourteen years old and he is hairier.

I am sad that it was not Laura who showed up to save Luke. :( I am enjoying the Scorpio storyline a lot and I pretend that I don't notice some stupid things, like does Faison's prison only have one guard? Where were the other people? At the prison cafeteria? FH was good as acting as Obrecht and think I am in love with Robert Scorpio. And I suffer a little bit of Stockholm Syndrome (hello Jerry).

Sabrina running after Patrick and telling him that it was not Robin on the phone? #$%^&*(*^T%$#E%R^&*(%R#@$%^&%^

Who knew? John McBain can smile! And Sam was indeed very beautiful in this episode.

• Members

tumblr_muhkb0Ofc31so3lqko3_250.jpgtumblr_muhkb0Ofc31so3lqko6_250.jpg

tumblr_muhkb0Ofc31so3lqko4_250.jpgtumblr_muhkb0Ofc31so3lqko5_250.jpg

WTF...seriously an Anna mask? How unoriginal. Un a side note , I do love that they at least made reference to the fact that Anna has a sister (her twin Alex). Its too bad about the bad blood between PP and ABC, bc I wouldnt have minded seeing her reprise her role of Alex. I wouldnt have minded Obrecht kidnapping her and using her to trick Faison and to control Anna.

he's been ghostwriting for nearly the past 2 years

• Members

That boxing thing was stupid. I really should have tuned out the second it started. It was obviously just so Frank and Ron could watch their favorite leading men shirtless in scenes together. Why those two actually sat there and sucked up airtime was beyond me.

• Members

Is this considered part of "pacing" ?

From the beginning, they've been doing this pattern all along (and getting away with it), with sooo many characters coming and going and this returning from the dead, I just can't. figure out their style of storytelling, I can't get a rhythm on it but still trying though. Afterall, they are heralded as the bestest in soaps, it has to be me; and just don't know what a story is when I see it. I really was interested in Aj' trial, momentum is gone and now, I'm not as interested but still would like to see this storyline play out.

When they first came on they tried a little harder to make a differentiation but that quickly wore off now, NONE, no effort whatsoever.. didn't watch much of OLTL so I don't know much about how their characters acted within the last 6 years.

• Members

I meant to comment on this last night - the scene where Derek/Julian (what are we suppose to be calling him?) was punching the speed bag was so terrible. The punching sounds were far louder than anything else and I could barely hear the dialogue.

One other thing I meant to comment on - Ava having sexy times with Morgan and imagining freaking SILAS in his place. Bull$#!%. And then Morgan imagining Keku. Reeeediculous!

• Members

The boxing was not great, but I didn't hate it. I thought I'd be rolling my eyes, but it was ok. Both seemed to be having fun, and I have to say, Roger needs to keep the scruff and beef up just a bit. Not bloated (Tyler and William), but just a bit more meat.

I'm even enjoying flirty Sam, who now realizes shampoo and soap are her friends. She is having fun and looking forward to dating, and it's nice to see since she's been miserable for 5 consecutive years.

Moron and Ava have grown old and tired, but it was really just a matter of time before the bottom fell out of this. Two weeks was all it took! I gave it a month, but who woulda thunk Craptini would far exceed my low expectations.

Michael and Kaka? I simply do NOT care, but I have to say that when people ask why Michael didn't go ask Carly for a job, I was like "Duh, it's Carly"! The most overbearing mother in GH's history. She would drive him nuts!

Sonny! Go to hell!

Oh, and it's great to know Shawn and Carly had conversations about Derek OFFSCREEN! Bastards!

Elsa, ok. Perhaps not a triangle but Julian could provide angst for Francly? No? Anything to give this story some damn depth! William and I had a bit of a discussion on Twitter this past weekend, and he seemed to be a bit too pleased and asked me some questions that were more hints if anything.

• Members

I wouldn't mind Julian causing problems to them and be involved in their story, but I have a feeling that triangles make characters sad and too serious and I am enjoying the Franco/Carly dynamic as it is for now.

Julian has to be more devious and dangerous though. Sometimes I watch him and think that he would make a great love interest for ATWT's Iva in 1994 or he could be a recast Cliff Wilson on Y&R.

Archived