GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally the show got back to the Robin story and instantly got better. Love Robert and Anna working together

Sonny and Duke's material however was FF worthy.

So Obrecht's operations is under Cassadine Island? Why? Whats the connection here?

should I come up with some cutesy name like britch? How about I call her a bratch? (brat + bitch) Nahhh, that just sounds stupid. I'll stick with bitch

• Members

The show is so much better when the Scorpio crew is on. I was even able to tolerate Sonny and Sabrina because at least they were discussing things related to some Scorpio related element. I just don't get how one show can be so split-personality. It is as if GH the show is its own Viki and Niki fighting to take control on alternating days.

• Members

I'm a few days behind, but I just don't understand this Robin storyline at this point. Are they trying to tell me that Faison's entire reason for doing this was nothing more than to try to woo Anna? Really? And what is the point of the baby and all that? Why did Jerry Jacks insist on getting involved, beyond his poisoning?

Faison is an international terrorist. I thought at least he'd have a much bigger plan.

• Members

The only thing they can't explain clearly (and they really needed a fake flashback here) is how Faison got Robin out of the lab, and how he knew she was even in the lab to blow it up. Also, what about the Maxie element? That was forgotten, as was the initial electro shock treatment cruelty.

Faison first got Duke out of a Turkish prison to learn everything about his life with Anna.

He took Robin and faked her death so he could pose as Duke and be the one to rescue and return Robin

Olivia's psychic powers clued Robert in and Faison was exposed.

Dr O didn't know what to do with Robin so she turned her over to Jerry, who knew Dr O because of his poisoning

Dr O could only make a temp cure, so Jerry has been forcing Robin to find a cure for him

Faison was an old associate of Helena's, who was in on the whole polonium trick that O used on Robert, and that is why the whole evil gang is at Cassadine island. They had been in Corinth but Luke found them so they moved on.

It makes sense if you just go with it.

• Members

According to a week or two ago, Jerry or Obrecht said something like he'd already been working with them and had helped them take Robin from Port Charles in the first place. Which was well before he turned up in town poisoning everyone for the ransom, which is around the time, I believe, we were initially told he came into contact with Faison and Obrecht.

It's just ridiculous. All this for Faison's obsession with Anna?

And I know the Two Todds from OLTL were going to be tied into Obrecht and Helena somehow originally, of course.

Archived