GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
when have you ever seen me hate on all things craptini? I've never even used that term. And no I'm not determined to dislike all things GH. Don't confuse me with other posters. The Luke stuff from what I saw wasn't that great and there was too much drivel in the other stories to try and sit through months worth of episodes to get to today. Robin's return started a few weeks ago and an easier jump on point would be that. It helps that it's interesting but considering its fairly new, there's not a whole lot of episodes one works need to dig up in order to catch on.

Well duh it's his choice if he wants to watch it. He asked for advice which is what we're providing. It's up to him to follow if he decides to

• Members

Removing his tumor led to his removal of his artistic ability and he's been trying to draw pieces to sell to Sean Connery's son but failing. And apparently Heather's an amazing artist and he's going to pass her work off as his own. Oh, and he's fighting Julian for Carly's affection...literally.

Archived