GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That casting news really should have been spoiled tagged sad.png

Why is Carly allowed to just bust in on any one's room in the hotel? She may own it but the guests should be free to privacy. Speaking of which, what happened to Connie's half when she died? Was this addressed? Did it revert back to Jax or does Carly own it all? Did she leave it to Olivia?

Diane is getting way too much airtime. Did the primetime roles start to dry up or something? Did she and Scott ever screw?

Didn't realize Lucy was still around

That was a Ryan's Hope reference right? Cool

XlUoOCf.jpg

A mess!

WcxDSFH.jpg

Yes, please scare her to death

Is this DA guy a new character? Has he appeared before? I have the strong feeling he will be killed off soon

the lighting seems off, her head looks huge on the nonexistent neck. It looks like a bad copy and past job as despite being on a mainly white background, there's something about her figure that sticks out against it and not in a good way. The photo looks unnatural

• Members

LOL since she was one of the new bios added, I doubt she's going anywhere :lol:

I'm pretty sure he has appeared before.

Oh I see what you're saying now. I bet you anything her background wasn't white, they just eliminated it to match the other bio photos. At least she has a semi flattering image. Morgan and Heather's are atrocious.

624x351.jpg

624x351.jpg

• Members

Sorry if I spoiled it for you, I just assumed it was common knowledge at this point.

LOL I like how you threw on 'not a new one' :lol: Yea horrifically unflattering. Jim Warren did a decently flattering shoot of her last year from SID but she doesn't photograph well these days.

MV5BMjk5MDM1MzAxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA1

Archived