Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bob? Are you saying she is really a man? That story about not being able to have kids bc of a hysterectomy always did sound suspect. Hmmmm....maybe Bobbie returns to finally come out of the closet and confess her deep dark secret

• Members

I'd like to see some episodes with the Monica, Alan & Rick triangle. From reading the GH book it sounds like it was good to watch.

Also was it GH where a character was murdered & wrote the killers name in blood? or someoneelse wrote the name to frame another.

• Members

Here are two episodes I'd like to see in particular:

1. Alan & Monica's wedding (1978)--I've never seen it and it's NEVER been on YouTube.

2. Robert & Anna's wedding (1991)--I realize I may not get this one because many will want to see Robert & Holly and/or Duke & Anna, but damn it, I want some R&A!

I'd also be interested in seeing:

1. Alan & Monica meet (1977)--I don't know how easy it would be to find this episode, but DAMN how awesome would it be to see it!

2. Robert & Anna's memorial (1992)--It was beautifully done.

3. "My name is Robin" and/or "Luv, is that you?" (1985)--Robin's first episode and/or Robert finds out he and Anna are her parents.

• Members

I believe there are some pre-Alan and Monica eps on YT right now. I've been watching some stuff that I think is from fall '77, with Patsy Rahn in the role of Monica talking about her orphaned childhood with Gail and lamenting her lot in life chasing after Rick while married to Jeff. She's all about Rick, Lesley and Jeff. I'm sure they have access to the material.

I hope they run some of that, as well as the Lassa Fever story. I'd always thought the Dobsons were responsible for the byzantine Webber/Quartermaine/Hardy shenanigans of the time but I understand they left well before then. I wonder what they did, other than introduce Lesley, who I believe was meant to be (and was) a vivacious shot in the arm to the stodgy show with Denise Alexander being an imported star from DAYS.

Archived