Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Members

I think they did the Who Killed Phil Brewer? story, or some of it.

To be honest I have no desire to see most of 90s GH again...some I've already seen quite a bit and others I just am not interested in (anything after 1995 or so). I watch a few clips on Youtube, that's fine with me. I'd rather see 70s material, or 60s, than 90s or 80s, boring Ricky Martin (or boring Demi Moore). Stamos might at least have some Webber stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be cool if there were any early Lesley episodes available (as in, 1973--which due to the practice of wiping back then, is highly unlikely), or even ones with the original Laura (Stacey Baldwin), just for the chance to see Laura before GF got there.

Of course, that's a fantasy list more than anything else.

• Members

LOL exactly. I still don't quite get what happened with SoapClassics, but the sets were not selling that badly, right? I think ABC was stupid not to market their shows on DVD's and in some streaming form with classic episodes, even subscription based (maybe a very very low cost per year or something). They don't care. I think they still don't but are putting on a good face considering it's anniversary and the fact that AMC and OLTL are relaunching. And ratings aren't as terrible anymore. So, we'll see. I still don't trust ABC, but Frons gone was a major major major help. This was almost the show's goodbye, let's not forget that either LOL. Not trying to be a downer but it's just the truth.

I don't want the show canceled at all, of course, but I won't lie. It's still in the back of my head but I THINK it might be safe for now. I haven't heard of anything in development for ABC Daytime for a while so ...

Archived