Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Members

I doubt there'll be anything between the archived '60s episodes shows like MST3K have had access to and L&L mania. But it sure would be nice to see, say, David Hamilton, or the Lassa Fever storyline, or the commune or cult Laura was in as a young girl. Or even Meg Bentley terrorizing little Scott, but I'm not going to wish on that star.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, your post was incoherent.

But, like I said, I've never cared for GH, and I don't want to ruin yall's thread. Enjoy the marathon! And somebody better YouTube them oooold episodes for me!

UCLA has the entire 60s run of the show archived, but I have no clue what the condition of those episodes are (I haven't searched their database in a while). I figure they have to do at least one more 30-minute episode to go along with the premiere.

• Members

Off the top of my head, beyond what I've already mentioned, I'd say an early Quartermaine episode, one of Bobbie/Scott/Laura, one of Laura's first episodes (with Genie or before her), the episode where Roy Dilucca is killed (which is on Youtube but which is a great episode, very well-directed - I'd like more fans to get to see it). I'm leaving some out because of actor issues (I'd love to see the start of Rick/Jeff/Monica, but people wouldn't know that Monica or Rick).

• Members

Lesley slaps Monica

Bobbie opens the apartment door and sees Laura

Bobbie and Laura fight in the hospital book room

Bobbie calls Luke to town

Something with David Hamilton

Tracy withholds Edward's medication (this might have been very early 80's, but I think it was '79)

There are so many good episodes from the 70's.

Archived