Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm looking forward to the holly agrees to marry robert ep if only for the fact that its also the ep susan finds out about scottys forgery i'm hoping for some heather/scotty stuff its pretty sad at how this show has ruined heather she used to be so much fun conniving and devious

• Members

I think this is a good selection of episodes. Yeah, there could've been more from the 70's, that would've been interesting. And the 1987-1990 and 2000-2002 eras seemed to be skipped, but overall I think it's a good marathon.

• Members

JMO, but I'd think that they'd want to show the best of GH and completely bypass the worst that the show had to offer - especially since airtime should be better spent on more 70s-80s episodes (since I've never had the pleasure of seeing a good chunk of them on television).

Either way, thank you for posting the listing, dragonflies, as I look forward to reliving the wonderful memories while receiving a visual history lesson of this show at its peak.

• Members

I'm looking forward to this episode as well.

Overall, the line-up is pretty good. I wasn't expecting much from SoapNet. I knew we'd see plenty of the 90s and Luke & Laura. Thankfully there is not a lot from the 2000s. I wish there were more 70s though. And late 80s. But I will get to see at least a glimpse of my 3 favorite couples: Robert & Holly, Frisco & Felicia and Duke & Anna. I'm content.

• Members

That much. Is still enough. LOL.

I just watched most of what they are from the Guza years on SN like a year ago.

Also. There's supposed to be 29 episodes where L&L are featured. Gag me now. I was looking forward to this. But, I can't with this couple.

I have to deal with them on a daily basis again and then I get blasted with all these episodes with them in it.

Archived