Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. I thought it was longer because I watched some Early 93 episodes and Bill and Holly were still together and Jenny and Paul were still around.

I didn't mind Paul too much. But, I couldn't dissociate him with his OLTL character that I saw first...Spencer "whattadouchebag" Truman.

Jenny seemed to be kind of a bitch. I loved how Tracy nagged her ass so much when she was married to Ned.

• Members

Well. Holly obviously pre-dates Monty's second run, but I do think she might have been the one who brought her back.

Like it was said, other than Sly and Julia, most of her second run characters were gone within like a year after she left. Paul and Jenny didn't last much past early 93 (I think they got married and were gone right after), Dominique was gone by like March 93, and Bill was gone as soon as they got Genie back on the show.

Paul and Jenny were both smug and sanctimonious. Sly and the mother died were the best of that crowd.

• Members

It was a senator and she got pregnant by him but lost the baby. She had told Ned she was a virgin but then the affair came out via some sort of sex tape and secret recorded phone messages (or some [!@#$%^&*]) that Tracy and Marco found and leaked to the press.

They kept trying to make her happen and it just never happened. The Jenny propping and pimping was awful. Her best moment was when Tracy tried to run her ass over. Even after that, Tracy is the one who got run out of town because how awesome and special Jenny supposedly was and how dare Tracy try and hurt her. *rolls eyes*

• Members

Sabrina has NOTHING on Jenny Eckert. She just has her little part of the show talking about her. The entire [!@#$%^&*] show pimped and propped this girl. The Quartermaines kicked Tracy out and banished her from the family because of her despite the fact that Jenny had stolen Tracy's husband.

Anybody who thinks Sabrina is the worst did not sit through Jenny Eckert, Courtney, Angel, Hannah, or Jason and Carly at their worst. Sabrina's got nothing on any of them.

Archived