GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gif, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Can someone please post a shot of Johnny directly after CarJax's exchange, please?! Right after Carly said her husband has that kind of money, and Jax joked with, "that's why you didn't sign the divorce papers", the camera zooms in on Johnny. I need to see that picture. Stevie J's white twin, I tell yah!

PLEASE!

• Members

Thank you! There should've been a Barrington up in there somewhere. Hell, I'd think even Jason has more money than Carly, since the whole thing about Jason is that he has a shitload of money but doesn't spend it because he doesn't care about money.

Going to the stables should've been a last resort. <_<

• Members

Yesterday was as clear a sign as any that this show is not going to get any better. No writer or EP with any experience or passion for writing would be churning out this chit, especially for the public to see. It was downright embarrassing!

Jerry Jax watched Ewan kill his father but didn't stop him because his father was going to die anyway, yet he wants revenge? Of course, I had to have misinterpreted that. Has it been explained why he poisoned PC?

John threatening someone over Jerry's escape while he's off making goo goo eyes at Sam? Is there anything about this man that says "WE ARE IN A CRISIS" while in that female shirt?

And look, we've addressed history - Jax and Sonny going at it about the events of their history - NEVER MIND THAT CRAP JUST HAPPENED LAST YEAR - and it made Jax look like a complete JACKASS. The man is a gazillionaire, yet Sonny ran him off from his home and daughter? WTF?! Jax could have had Sonny's little greasy ass set to flames any time he wanted (and this is from a Jax and Sonny fan). Epic fail at trying to prove "we know GH's history". For the life of me, I still can't find any value in those scenes! Perhaps the scenes were to show Carly and her collection of himbos. Not sure (they couldn't get rid of Tracy fast enough).

Back to Jax being a gazillionaire, which has been mentioned quite a few times over the past few days (and why Todd brought Carly into this) - why is anyone scrambling to come up with cash when Jax has more money than all of the 1% combined? HE IS THE 1%.! Outside of needing to fit Todd into this garbage (even though he can't remember $18 mil and has to write it on his hand - super funny), why would Jax not be the first go to, and why the others at all when it's as simple as Carly making a phone call? She made a call for $18 mil? Why stop there. Get all of the damn money!

Funny how the random black guy stormed the police station looking for Jerry just the other day for the cure, but Mr. Fixodent just prances right out of the PCPD with Jerry and not one person apprehends him?

Ewan? Never mind!

Maxie - Never mind! But I will say that KS was gone all that time, and not once did she bother to eat anything. The looks aweful and sickly. Go away! I'd rather see Patrick dead than with Maxie, and of course, that is where they are going. Kill him now because I could never reconcile myself with this pairing. On no level would this work!

Frank and Ron are the lowest life form in regards to soaps, and they are so lucky that, as a whole, the soap audience was reduced to Pavlovian Dogs years ago.

This GH is simply not acceptable! Absolutely heinous on a daily basis! Just heinous!

I'm with Frequent, time to pool our resources and get a plane.

Archived