GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The timeline is getting jacked up because of this unnecessary rewrite. I'm still trying to figure out when Connie left Sonny standing on the corner and when Joe Jr. raped her, because it makes no sense that Joe Jr. would rape Connie after she left Sonny because she had already left Bensonhurst behind... and it makes no sense that Joe Jr. raped Connie before she left because how would NO ONE -- Sonny or anyone in that brood called the Falconeri clan -- know Connie was pregnant? So, it's just all too fucked up to even make sense of their ages... which also fluctuate depending on the Bensonhurst story they're telling. Weren't Connie and Sonny older than Olivia, and then somehow Olivia and Sonny were the same age, then Olivia, Sonny, Connie were all the same age, now it's back to being a clusterfcuk.

• Members

Sonny and Kate were two years older than Olivia. And I swear a few months ago Kate said she saw how everyone handled Liv's baby and decided she should hide her pregnancy. I wish they would scrap the BH rewrites all together and get rid of that bunch because the stories/ages/time period change all the time.I can't even remember who they decided dated Sonny first at this point because they kept rewriting that part. And GW wrote that Skate had sex in the deli truck but now she was a virgin when raped.

Archived