GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather's back! Wasnt expecting to see her today

Glad to see her but I dont buy for one second that as the town is about to die, that she gives a damn about making things right with Sam by trying to tell her the truth. What about wanting to see Steven Lars, one last time?

ETA: I see she's calling Steven now. Great acting from RM. She just made the character come across three dimensional and seem human

Steve Burton has bad skin

Kirsten Storms looked super cute today. Much better than yesterday. Still hate the hair color though

Dk4vV.jpg

When I see this, I just have to think to myself, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

This was honestly a very good episode. The best episode in ages. Pretty solid from beginning to end and I throughougly enjoyed it

Port Charles is under quarantine....how the F did Heather make it to PA?

TEA :D

• Administrator

So disappointed with today's episode. I was looking forward to the Jax/Carly/Todd/Sonny/Johnny meeting up with Jerry, and if Patrick could save Ewan.......but instead it was a Jason/Sam special? WTF! Way to ruin the momentum and excitment.

• Members

I know but it's getting ridiculous to the point of that show six degrees of separation. Everyone knows or has history with each other and it just doesn't make sense because we never heard anything about these connections before. It just seems lazy and it's show, not tell. I don't think the show is as horrible as others are making it out, but these coincidences are just way to convenient and lazy.

Archived