GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Way to give liberals a bad name, Nance. wacko.png

I followed NLG because of her politics. I unfollowed her because of her desperate soap tweets. I don't begrudge anybody sucking up to their employer. Lawd knows I've done it too but I don't want to watch her do it. It's like looking out your car window and realizing that the guy picking garbage on the side of the road is your high school boyfriend. The most merciful thing you can do is pretend you don't see him.

• Members

Looking at NLG's tweets, is Sebastian sticking around? She seems to be implying that he isn't going anywhere. Obviously she would like him to stay, but I wonder if FV and RC are trying to get him to sign? With Burton leaving I'm sure they're about to have a WHOLE LOTTA free money

• Members

I think Sebastian's great. Jerry needs some work, Guza did his best to write him into a corner (as he does with everyone) after a good set up initially - but follow through was never GH's strength. Good ideas, terrible execution 99% of the time. Still, Sebastian sticking around would be good with me (not that I watch regularly anyway). It's kind of odd though that he's still taping and Ingo is done.

Does anyone know how far out GH tapes? Cause if Burton's last tape day is the 24th, he'll probably be airing until the second or third week in October right?

• Members

Maybe she is mentioning him cause he's live tweeting the show on Monday? They have a star doing every day this week

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/blog/all/twitter-event

Gotta love that NLG is easily the most vocal GH cast member on Twitter and she's not included but they went out of their way to make sure Howarth was on there using the GH Twitter haha

Archived