GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree. Edward has been an old foul cartoon for quite some time, and JI certainly didn't help matters (Mickey on DOOL? Lawd have mercy!). The Qs were decimated and have absolutely no remaining value to the show. If you didn't have a penis, Edward was not interested in you as an heir. I could not stand him. As for John, I hope he is not suffering in any way, and I wish him the best.

• Members

For me I like John Ingle, I've just never felt he was Edward. He's more like a cuddly teddy bear. David Lewis was so so different, he played Edward as hard and ruthless and powerful, of course the material was better but he also had a command of the screen and the character. I think he and Anna Lee's Lila were the perfect balance together. They should have killed off Edward when David Lewis left and passed away and the character still had some relevance on the show and the Quartermaines were still half relevant to provide some decent fallout. Edward back then was a calculating SOB and his death in the form of a murder might have generated some decent story.

Archived