GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not sure which bothered me more.

"Call an ambulance" or Dante fighting in green panties.

Who's going to drive the ambulance, Joss? Because according to my calculations, the citizens of PC should be dropping like flies. No one is going to come and get a shot Johnny! What kind of crap is that?

The cameras at the hospital were so bad, a little more to the left and the characters would have been upside down. Very sloppy!

Is Shawn hot? He can't be because he's still in that jacket. Take it off so we can see your damn body!

The fight on the roof was....WOW! There had to be a way to make that look a bit better. Not asking for much, just a bit better. It was kind of embarrassing.

Burton sitting this action out is so weird. There are so many players, yet they all look stupid. Was everyone shocked that Todd would call and transfer the money? He doesn't care about Alexis. I think that was the only thing that made sense. What made no sense? Someone writing Carly trying to disarm two men fighting over a gun? Ridiculous! I didn't need the "who got shot" that badly.

Speaking of the ridiculous, since when does Carly not know what to do in an emergency? It was so pathetic that she no longer knows how to APPLY PRESSURE!

Skin, these characters are blossoming? Really?

I'd love breaking news that Cartooni are being replaced. This 2 headed hack is just garbage! The eppy had so much potential, but it was more lol than anything.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, hilarious. Reminds me of when we went to see American Gladiators and this girl with long dreads kept trying to roll like that and her dreads kept getting caught in [!@#$%^&*].

Yeah, and then Anderson came on right after as per usual, it was like daylight savings in some weird type of way. wacko.png

• Members

Carly was not a nurse but she has ONE YEAR OF SCHOOL, something the character has told us many times. At the MC, she came thru when Jerry terrorized the place. She sewed up Robin, When Kate was shot, Carly was there APPLYING PRESSURE until the MTs got there. She patched up Shawn with just a firstt aid kit after he was shot. But she's screaming about not knowing what to do when Johnny was shot? WTF!

And yeah, die Johnny. Die! The preview with Todd trying to kill Johnny had me in stitches.

• Members

I don't mind Olivia now anymore. I will say the one thing the Heather storyline did was give her focus and make her likable and interesting again. This is the first time I felt that she should be apart of the show since she came to PC. If they aren't planning to do something with Johnny I would rather they kill him off at this point. I still think there is a lot this character can do, but he has been wasted on Carly, and his antagonistic relationship with Todd is boring to me. Johnny should be in stories with Lulu and Maxie, people his own age. It sucks that he is stuck with Sonny's hags for going on three to four years now. He needs to be out of that mob sphere. His talent is being wasted there.

• Members

Olivia was the only one who made sense to me in the entire Heather story. She was the only one who questioned where Heather was and how she was able to walk around PC so freely without anyone noticing or being upset that there was a lunatic on the loose. She was the only one who checked Heather appropriately. Everyone else just let her do whatever she wanted to do and come and go as she pleased which was one of my biggest problems with that story. Heather should have been monitored more and Olivia was the only character that truly got how dangerous and inappropriate she was as a mother and deeply disturbed figure.

Archived