GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Howarth had SO many one liner adlibs today. You could tell Jane Elliot was eating 'em up too. You can tell she appreciates his snarkiness and wit.

I too appreciated that Kate and Liz came through for Ewen despite what he's been a part of. I enjoy when characters are painted more gray than villainous. I hated that Jason told him he deserved to die though. AND YOU DON'T?!

• Members

This storyline is atrocious! How in the hottest of hell is everyone in Port Charles going to be cured by this counter agent?

Unless everyone in Port Charles, indeed, gets wiped out and the remaining survivors have to move to Llanview... Makes sense, right? This epidemic arrives just in time to move One Life to Live back to its original timeslot.

• Members

No, this story is awful and makes no sense. In the place of Jerry, they'd do what, bring Ray Gardner back from the dead as the mastermind cartoon villian to give everyone a virus? My favorite AMC writer was Broderick and she wasnt about these silly stunts putting the entire twon in peril and AMC really shouldnt have to stoop that low. It does much better wtih smaller isolated cases, like the story which involved Greenlee and Frankie getting some infectious disease which brought Angie back into the PV fold.

• Members

I wouldn't mind seeing Erica Kane one last time. Maybe she knows Kate and could come in for a minute to do some work for Crimson. Then we find out she knows Monica or Tracy or someone. She stays for a little bit, plays into a storyline that doesn't decimate her history, and then she leaves, with the door open for more returns down the line.

Archived