GH: September 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nancy only wants to be where she will get a airtime (what makes no sense is of no consequence). She knows the part she is playing in this Shawn/Alexis garbage. To avoid the race backlash for dismantling Sharly almost immediately, (Cartooni were blasted on Twitter), they dumped Alexis on Shawn. Two people together that no one will care about. Sean was making a movie...WTFeverjeal0002.gif

• Members

NLG's preference is was and will always be Sonny and Alexis (and if not them, Jerry and Alexis). I haven't paid attention to her tweets and stopped following her on Twitter because she got on my nerves so I don't know what she has or hasn't said about the pairing of Shawn and Alexis.

I'm sure NLG will take whatever they give her and be happy about it since she's one of only two actresses over 50 that survived Guza (and I swear the only reason Jane did was because of Geary) and wants to remain working and getting a decent amount of airtme.

Lucy is easily one of the best female characters in GH history.

• Members

I liked today's show. I don't think Ewen was a bad guy, I am glad Liz remembered she is a nurse and helped Ewen even though he kidnapped her. I also liked the pow wow with PC's richest hitters. I like the way Cartini are gelling the cast together. I would have never thought Sonny, Carly, Johnny, Todd and Tracey would come together for anything.

• Members

Agreed. He would have also had Lucky tripping over his feet, the cops getting in the way and being incompetent while big super hero stud Jason gets all the glory for saving everyone and then gets rewarded with sex from Liz and a child for his heroism. rolleyes.gif Oh wait.... that was actually a real storyline. dry.png

• Administrator

Todd was funny today: offering the soup to Johnny, calling Johnny/Sonny the brunettes, "You would be saving the whole town. It's like a Wonderful Life...starring Joe Pesci."

That's one of the reasons why I'm enojying this storyline - the cast intergration. And that Jason/Sonny aren't the only heroes.

Archived