GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I don't think he's a bad actor at all. Roger's problem is that he hams everything. That and he's overrated. I saw a scene with him a few weeks ago where Todd was pretty much telling Carly he knows Johnny because he is Johnny, and Roger did a really good job with that. I totally brought that this man is tormented at times about his "inheritance". Depending on the material and if RW feels like working, you can get some pretty good stuff out of him.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never thought he was that bad either. Even though there were times when he seemed as if he had an aversion to being romantic with Blair, I still found them plausible together and credit also goes to KDP. I guess I overlooked that after reading that he was uncomfortable with the adoration of Todd since he was a rapist. I got where he was coming from on that so maybe I gave him a pass because of that. I never connected TSJ to Todd the rapist when he played Todd except with the sick Marty s/l.

• Members

Loved the stuff with Trey today, both with Starr and then with Kristina. Is he just recurring or does he have a contract? I hope he sticks around

Luke's hallucinations? Waste of time. Why cant they just write this character out?

I thought Starr was talking to Dani on the phone at first.

LMAO at Todd dressing up as Jason

• Members

Weren't people all over Wolfe and his "improvements" when his stuff started airing? You had tons of posters fawning over him just because he included Monica in the show every once and while and knighting him the best GH writer in years just because he had Monica and Tracy share a single scene together. Everyone was loving Wolfe until he had Jason Morgan become... well Jason Morgan again instead of Jason Quatermaine. People only turned on Wolfe after that storyline, prior to that point everyone was in love with him.

• Members

I enjoyed TJ/Molly under GW, and I liked that he made Carly a mature adult finally but other than that his GH made me want to slit my wrists out of depression. It was dark in a completely different way than Guza's.

• Members

I tuned out during most of Wolfe's tenure not even because his pacing was slow(because Passions had super slow pacing) but because literally nothing was happening. Stuff he talked about in interviews sounded good but half that stuff didn't make it onscreen and then you had days of Greasy Ethan fawning over that lady in offwhite who spoke in riddles that made no sense.

Archived