GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather is getting on my nerves because she is going completely unchecked and it's just beyond belief that someone who is known to be a psycho can easily breeze threw PC without anyone being suspicious of her activity.

• Members

My problem is the fact that she isn't being monitored. She should have never been able to do half the things she has already done which is my main point. She has way too much freedom, especially to be walking around PC and doing all of her extra curriculars and having no one know about it.

• Members

I don't know why but the whole discussion about Heather walking around unchecked reminds me of dark GH (lighting and tone) when defrosted Stavros was going around town talking to the unsuspecting women (Chloe, Carly, Gia), in the creepiest manner and they were all unfazed by how odd he seemed.

My mother watched GH for years on and off and even though she likes RM in the role, she loved original Heather played by Cher's sister, Georganne LaPiere. It's the first time she can remember rooting for a devious character because she loved her with Jeff Webber (Richard Dean Anderson). I can't even imagine that Monica and MacGyver once had an affair.

Archived