GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't mind it/care, but one thing that would make it look not as inexpensive would be if the pictures looked like they all came from the same photoshoot and if there were posed pictures of an actual group instead of pasted solo shots. I'm sure the implication is that they can shift the solo shots around for different groupings, but we all know the likelihood of them staying on top of that.

• Members

Oh we're in the same hood. Ah, I see, there was just a commercial for GAA. I forgot about Anderson. He and Katie back to back like that seems kind of "heavy", especially if they're both handling serious subject matter on a particular day. It's not like the countless fluffy talk shows of the '90s that used to air in succession.

• Members

Why are they using that old ass picture for BB/Johnny. That's from like 2008. CHEAP as hell! (No pun intended)

The sloppy photoshop work is embarrassing. Honestly the pictures are the only thing that ruin it for me, I can deal with the music.

alexisfan, the one in the green dress is Kelly Sullivan (Kate).

• Members

Sorry, I was on my phone before. Just watched the opening. The gold lights or reflections make it hard to see who's even in the shots and the last two "frames" are way too fast/far away to even see who's in them.

Do you think they were trying to emulate this classic cast photo from the 90s?

http://liason-stecky.org/gallery/albums/Uploads/OpeningsBumpers/GHCastPhotos/001.jpg

Archived