GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Molly and TJ were on two days in a row ohmy.png

Is Trey gay? Kristina is practically throwing herself at him and he has NO interest in her at all

LNKVu.jpg

Heather holding up her article upside down and no one notices

LOVE Heather vs Sam

"And dont lie to me. Im a gossip columnist. I know when someone is feeding me a line" :lol:

wub.png Loved Todd defending Tea today. Too bad he's so completely screwed up in all he's done to her this past year

• Members

It's been more watchable for me the past few weeks, except as R Sinclair said, I seem to completely forget it an hour later. But the actual episodes don't seem to drag as much as they were a few weeks back--that said R/C's OLTL would have brief spurts of not only being watchable but actually pretty good and then it would go back to completely coasting, so...

I guess it's all relative. I hated Ford oh so much, and frankly didn't find his face (or his waxed body really) attractive at ALL--he was kinda rodent-like or something--but I know that's just my personal take. If we're just being superficial, I find Trey far more good looking--but as others, like Carl, have said it's that uninteresting generic department store catalog look. He's fine, but there's nothing that appealing about him to make the character more interesting than the uninteresting way he's written.

• Members

Ha! It's too bad because, while nothing groundbreaking, the story is far more interesting than much on screen and I'd rather see Alexis deal with it all than most of what she's been doing. But R/C seem especially poor at focusing on more interesting stories. Even the "we're obsessed over a man" Tracy/Anna stuff would be more watchable IMHO if they teamed up.

Archived