GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loving RM as Heather and so glad to see her on the front cover of ABC SID instead of Jasam or trolling Liason fans. It's just too bad her character is likely short term :(

Please keep Jen Lilley!

This is SID and yea I agree, it's just cruel.

• Members

I actually don't think Heather is that smart, only that everyone around her is completely incompetent and stupid. Anna, Spinelli, Steve and Sam should all be able to see what she is doing a mile away, but this isn't the first time that Port Charles citizens have been duped by psychopaths. The same thing essentially happened with Kate just a few months/weeks ago and no one was the wiser then either. No one noticed her erratic behavior even with the tens of warning signs given to them.

• Members

I only watched All My Children and GH regularly the last decade, so I can only speak for those two shows, but... GH takes the cake when it comes to shellacking their male actors hair with product. Maybe it was West Coast vs. East Coast trends or the idea that GH was the edgier show, but I don't recall All My Children's males having such gelled, spiky, slicked back hair...

• Members

JR Chandler is the only AMC male I can think of...

Given that Sonny lost a child with Sam before, you'd think he'd be a bit more...sympathetic?

Hey uh John, wonder where your wife and son watched the fireworks..

Archived