GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I don't think Mac or Olivia were featured on the side. Can you post screencaps of it? The only other character I've seen on the side that wasn't "featured" was Jen Lilley's Maxie but she's recurring and they probably changed their minds about including her with Kirsten potentially returning.

Contract characters not included:

Edward - Who knows if or when John Ingle will return and he'll probably be dropped to recurring

Ewen - The actor said he was dropped to recurring so that will probably take effect shortly

Mac - I've heard rumors he was getting dropped to recurring/exiting with Felicia

Olivia - ? No idea, maybe Heather's gonna kill her

Steve - ? No idea

Trey - Too new to be featured

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm starting to think Connie/Kate wasn't raped at all by Joe Jr. There's definitely more to this. she has slept with men for favors before. Everyone paints a picture of her that is different than the one described by Sonny

Oh and Trey is so the Robert Ford of GH wacko.png

• Members

After today I don't know whether to believe Joe Jr. or Kate

LMAO...Trey getting mad at Starr because she ate his triple berry flakes. Am i the only one warming up to him, Starr, & Bambi? Not so much Kristina. Bitch.

When did TJ get a new attitude? I continue to be annoyed that him & Molly have this blossoming but on the down low relationship off-screen.

• Members

I do not like him at all. He is smarmy as hell, say whatever you want to about Ford but he was good looking enough to tolerate his douche like behavior. This guy has no charisma what so ever and is so repelling that I find all of his scenes annoying especially with that new brat calling herself Kristina. If anything he is making me like Starr and Micheal and making me root for their romance just because I can't stand him. I guess Cartini succeeded he found a way to make Micheal and Starr likable by putting forth two of the most repulsing characters on every day in the forms of NuBrat!Kristina and Rapebaby!Trey rolleyes.gif

For what it's worth I've been liking the show more and more. It's interesting again and for the most part I like Kate, Micheal/Starr, Heather, Maxie/Patrick, Johnny, Sam/Todd and the like. The only parts I hate about the show are the things related to the mob stuff. It's as clear as day that Sonny and Jason are bringing down this show every single time they appear on screen.

• Members

Trey is so generic he might as well have a ____ instead of a name. All I'm waiting on is the "hot" rape scene.

That our saviors want us to believe Kate wasn't actually raped shows up their obsession with that yet again.

Archived