GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

Natalie is in London but I see what you guys are saying. I f-cking hate John. I wish Natalie could come back to go in on his ass but they will probably write something to make her look bad or kill her and Liam off :rolleyes:

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The further they keep Natalie away from PC the better...I'm sure soon there will be some throwaway line that Brody went psycho again and killed himself, Natalie, and Liam so John must forever stay in PC to cope with it by screwing Sam.

• Members

His coy actions on Thursday lead me to wonder if he's in the closet! He was so hesitant & almost a little scared of Kristina. He either has never been with a girl before or never wants to be with one! lol

Alexis finding TJ in Mollie's room was hilarious! "PUT THAT BOOK DOWN! PICK THAT BOOK UP! COVER UP! NOW!" laugh.png Haley Pullos was trying so hard not to laugh in those scenes, I could tell.

Starr and Bambi ;-)

• Members

Of course it makes sense! Heather kills Natalie so that John can have a reason to stay in PC and that Sam can help him "grieve". This will drive them closer together and when Sam gets her baby back, Heather will find a way to let Sam know Jason is really the father, but will have ruined her chances to be back with him since she's moved on with the enemy. Heather will laugh in glee at the pain she's caused Sam by finding a convoluted way to keep she and Jason apart

• Members

I think this just proves that the actors are always the absolute last to know things. I mean, I would not be surprised if there were still a few more openings yet to come but I'd be as equally unsurprised to learn they were taken off contract and not informed. But if they are trying to phase them out, revealing that in the opening seems a bit...premature and inappropriate.

Archived