GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

February: Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope.

March: Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope.

April: Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope.

May: Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope.

June: Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope. Cole and Hope, Cole and Hope.

July: Cole and Who?

• Members

Starr should drop singing and go on a nationwide speaking tour on how to get completely over the sudden tragic, violent, deaths of your fiance and child who went over a ravine and exploded on impact... in a mere 41/2 months! smile.png

240px-StarrManningOLTL.png

"You know, I was, like, totally burning up with revenge. Their deaths were, like, all I could totally think about, you know? But then, when I found out the chick who killed them was, like, totally suffering from DID, I was all 'Cool beans!' and just totally let it go! Now, I'm dating again, with this cute son of a mobster... and like, got this awesome singing contract with another mobster! My life has, like, totally bounced back. And, for just $19.95, yours can, too!"

• Members

fui2l.gif

Heather: "Do you want a woman like this raising a baby?

Todd: "Oh no he deserves much better. He deserves someone like you"

Heather: "Ideally of course, but Tea's a close second"

:lol:

Wow, one of the reasons Todd wont run the story about McBain's cheating is bc Natalie's his niece and family

Archived