GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved it because it wasn't even just hypocrisy. It was hypocrisy, mixed with self-righteous indignation, intertwined with a blatant lie of omission, accentuated with her usual stank ass attitude.

It's like, bitch, you were all but ready to go back to McBain's dingy motel room and spread your legs to 9:15. Take it down a notch.

• Members

I saw them in scenes together about a month ago and it was the best non romantic chemistry I've seen in a long time. Put them in bed and the dynamic is ruined. Roger is so asexual to me. I don't buy him as a romantic lead, but from what I've seen, he and LW play very well off of one another.

• Members

LMAO at Maxie thinking Heather and Todd were together and grossed out by it

to Sam: "Please tell me you are undercover as someone with no taste" :lol: Im glad someone finally remembered they were friends. I think this is the first time they've interacted since RC took over

Where the heck is TJ's mother? Like why is he still with Shawn? Cant believe TJ threw the race card at Alexis today. Alexis wanting them to sign a contract in order to date....bitch is bugging! LOL

Epiphany about to fire that orderly over stealing drugs without any proof or even interrogating him. Does she even have the authority to do that? Shouldnt she bring her claims up to HR?

• Members

I swear to you I could not take more than 12 minutes of the show. I deleted it almost immediately! Absolutely horrendous. I try every now and again, but it's too hard. I don't even recognize the show anymore. Wow! Even fine ass Shawn didn't do it for me. Just awful!

So sad!

Archived