GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I think it's a combo of both. I have yet to see the "great" acting people say CD does. He does a whole lot of nothing onscreen. And Michael is too boring for who his parents (AJ, Carly, Sonny) are and what he's been through. And this current writing him as if he's some ackward, unexperienced teen certainly isn't helping. I gues sit's to get people to warm up to Starr who is also being written like a teen instead of an adult who went through so much as a teen.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually am starting to like Micheal now for what it is worth. I find him infinitely more tolerable then LW's version of Carly or Sonny and I think he is the best "teen" on the show by far they finally found some ground to mine for him because what he was doing before with Abby, becoming Sonny Jr. and the like simply did not work for him. The further away from the mob the better off his character is. I like the show more each passing episode as GH pushes itself further away from being mob central and focuses more on character problems and character issues. I like the development we are seeing within Luke, Johnny, Patrick, Maxie, Kate and others as of late. Todd's growing on me, Lulu is finally being utilized properly for the first time since she dated Dante, and I even like the rivalry between Anna and Heather.

• Members

The show pushed away the mob aspect some time ago before Cartooni even came but the mob affiliated characters, Sam, Sonny, Jason, Johnny, Kate are still always front and center. Now we've added in two new mob characters with Trey and Joe Jr for Sonny vs most recent lame mob villian.

How about we shift some focus to the hospital and those characters and stop just giving the good characters scraps here and there. How about we develop some family relationships? Write real romance?

• Members

Heather: "The police think I buried Anthony Zacchara's body in the woods."

Todd: "You did bury Anthony Zacchara's body in the woods."

Heather: "Since when are you such a stickler for details? I need an alibi" LMAO

Still enjoying Trey a lot!

Not sure if I like Molly's newly snark attitude! She's acting more like Kristina.

'Piph thinking "Ramon Santiago" stole the pills. I was rolleyes.gif

Patrick's story is nothing interesting

Understatement of the year, courtesy of Carly: "I'm not the best parent"

Getting more and more sad over the continued sabotage of Johnny. Todd's gunning for him & so is Anna. I could barely enjoy the Johnny/Lulu scenes

• Members

I'm assuming the mobster with the heart of gold is Jason? I'd rather take the former.

How does Olivia know that Johnny has crossed a line inside of himself and is filled with all of this darkness? She hasn't had scenes with him in forever. What is she talking about? I guess she is only on today to prop Dante. I wish Heather would just off both of them, they are the worst editions on this show from Bensonhurst.

• Members

Boy they realyl were laying it on thick today with Luke. Lulu is his only reason for living? The thing that worries him the most about not being free is dissappointing her? The words coming out of his mouth were complete and utter BS.

Im confused. Is Joe in PC or AC?

I think alot of us did. My bad, it wasnt last month, but her last scenes with Johnny aired in May, at least I think this was the last one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4VF5ODmZ8

Archived