GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"unique"? Why because she's not a zero and she has an ass? That's the only unique I Can see, and yet I guess it would be unique when she's swimming in a pond with a bunch of women in the negatives. I've seen RC in tight clothing, and it's unflattering because she has a flat ass and box like hips. Finola is a stick, but she's a dancer so that understandable.

It's so offensive to have people dissing a woman because she's built like a woman!

• Members

I'm not the one, honey. Take as much offense as you want, I don't give a damn. Laura Sisk is broad in the back and wide in the hips. That's why I consider her figure "Unique." Not to mention, the chick has dreadful posture.

HORSESBEHIND.png

Horrible.

GHeros.png

Dreadful.

CARLYDRESS.png

What the hell?!

Calm it down with the whole "dissing a woman because she's built like a woman!" Why? Because Robin Mattson has been looking flawless. Jane Elliot (except for Tracy's Jet Li outfit several months ago) has been looking classy.

ETA: Robin Christopher looked AMAZING during BOTH times she was pregnant on GH. That's as "womanly" as a woman can possibly be built.

Archived