GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

my only problem with wolfe's stint was the endless episodes of the staff at GH laying around in hospital beds looking up at the ceilieng? talking about what image they saw!! the fact that nothing happened was only because he was simply the holdover until OLTL was cancelled and Carlivati material could start. i really would loved to see what he could have done longterm with either phelps or valentini or a different producer? but we all know valentini/ carlivati are a packaged deal!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd/Sam/Heather is the best part of the show...

But every time Starr mentions Todd's overly protective nature I just think about the fact that she's talking about Victor Jr. and not her actual pops, since Todd has known her as a teenager/adult for less than a year.

• Members

The Quartermaines are all but dismantled anyway. The only active Q in a story is Tracey, I don't see what the purpose of having a Q barbecue at this point. Most of the family is dead and the family in general is irrelevant these days. The exist solely for comedy purposes or to be the family Jason continuously humiliates and shuns.

• Members

I watched some of Wednesday's show and was bewildered that Heather was apparently talking about her super secret plans on a phone in the middle of a police station. This character is incredibly stupid - everyone else just has to be written down as a result.

• Members

Yeah I don't like how they are used either. I think when Michael invited Starr to the barbecue, he said something like they are boring and they try to hard. Geez way to talk about your great grandfather who has lost not only his wife and son but so many other members in his family dry.png

• Members

I think this is another case of "Cartini" not being all that interested in history and mostly just going with a default response that a guy in his early 20's would say.

They never wrote for families on OLTL (unless you count HAVE A SEAT STEPNORA PA PA PA PA HAVE A SEAT) so I doubt they will here.

• Members

Yeah it was like then why go eat their food?! He was right about them trying too hard. They try way too hard to appeal to worthless Jasus and Mykill! I would've given up long ago on those fools.

There was another scene not too long ago where Jason and Michael had to go to ELQ and sign papers. That was a wtf too since neither work there.

• Members

They don't work there, however, if I'm not mistaken, they are shareholders, so the writers could've used a little smoke and mirrors to get around that point.

Speaking of Michael working at ELQ, is he still the warehouse manager at Sonny's "coffee import" or has that been completely abandoned so he can sniff around Starr? I skip a lot of Michael scenes. I just don't like him. I don't know if it's Chad Duell or the fact that the character has been continuously written as some mopey bore ever since he took over the role.

Archived