GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I liked today's episode. First there was no Sonny and Jason, so that's always a plus. The Molly/TJ scenes were cute. Though I wish the actor playing TJ was a bit of a better actor, especially when Haley is a far superior actress. What's the background on TJ? Who and where are his parents?

Heather/Todd/Sam continues to be fun to watch, though I have no idea what Roger Howarth was doing in the scenes with Heather - he did like a little hop which was funny. He went into Kelly Sullivan's territory of over-reacting. :lol:

• Members

Love Molly and TJ. They are so cute. Wonder if Shawn is the guy Alexis will be having sex with according to that interview.

Todd :wub:

I actually enjoy Sam's character for the first time under RC.

So glad I didn't have to see Starr today.

Lol

• Members

I'm still a couple weeks behind, but I agree Eric - Sam has been far more likable under RC than she has been in I don't know how many years. I've always loved KeMo, but with the exception of a few spots here and there, I've never been crazy about Sam. Lately, I've been loving her.

• Members

I think the McBore stuff makes Sam look hypocritical, her relationships with her family are still false, John sucks the life out of her as much as Jason did, and she seems to have recovered from losing her second child in no time at all. The only thing I think our saviors have done with the character that isn't a bust is some of her scenes with Todd.

• Members

John and Sam are the same lifeless dreck that JaSam is/was. Only difference is that Jason bathes and he belongs on the show. Hack n Hack went well out of their way to make Jason look bad so the man who abandoned his son can look good. Sorry, losers! Only a select few bought it. Jason would have been there for his raped wife and loved that child regardless!

Further, the show looks so cheap and there simply is no storytelling taking place on OLTL 2.0: The Chronicles Of Todd Manning. The dialogue is crappy and many of the actors are unable to sell it. Todd and Heather have run their course, Sam and Maxie weren't convincing and the show just looks cheap. Yes I said that already but it bears repeating.

Till the next eppy I watch :)

• Members

Of course it will be Shawn! Just the thought makes the bile rise. Puke! Then watch how Alexis floats around PC after getting a piece of that chocolate stick because its the best she ever had. And it gets better as the audience is treated to a conversation between Alexis and Diane. Alexis, of course, will be forced to confirm that the darker the berry...and she couldn't walk for 2 days afterwards. Cartooni aren't hard to figure out.

Gonna go bathe now.

• Members
Anna suspects she might have killed Anthony. It's funny bc Heather is playing the victim bc she really is innocent and being falsely accused. It was pretty funny watching her school Anna about her rights

Thanks! They are wrong on so many levels but I'm liking the scenes between RH and KM. I'm liking that Todd is showing remorse and keeps defending Sam and trying to keep Heather off her back. It's so twisted how intertwined these three are but I'll enjoy it while it last until the ish hits the fan

Archived