GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

I agree. I've only seen a few scenes with them, and the dynamic is fantastic! Putting them in bed with that overwhelming non romantic chemistry would be absolutely foolish! LW and RH work ridiculously well together but the show as a whole is so bad I won't watch just for that. Carly handles Todd very well. She gets him to back off, not an easy feat and he tells her she's being stupid. If I were watching regularly, I'd really love these two.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly and Todd just seem very forced to me. I don't believe these characters would ever spend time together, and she has none of the history she had with Jason.

Generally I don't remember Laura Wright having chemistry with any man, aside from David Andrew Macdonald. She is OK with some guys, but that was the only one where I felt something.

• Members

I understand that Carly, being a Corinthos-Jacks, possesses the ability to buy high-end clothing... However, what I HATE is the fact that no matter what the wardrobe people buy for Carly, LW's, um... "unique" figure totally RUINS the clothing.

Put this on Robin Christopher or Finola Hughes... I'd totally get it.

Put this on broadback LW... I'm totally over it.

• Members

Joe Jr sounds like he's struggling with his dentures.

Meanwhile, Lulu still has such a flat, just plain annoying, toneless, flat voice, in spite of 8 years in a major role on GH. I wish she could go to voice training.

Archived