GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

Carl, I think JMB consistently does good work, sometimes almost great. My problem is that I've hated Lulu since 2006, and I don't see that changing. I don't know what she's up to these days, but I'm confident she's still the judgmental bitch with terrible hair!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

3 days in a row and no Sam. Doesnt even look like she will be on tomorrow based on the promo. This is not a good week :(

Tt8gm.jpg

Blair got her own version of Carly's dress and wore it alot better

Good for Spinelli standing up to Maxie and refusing to not let her use him anymore

Grandma Anna? Aunt Felicia? Im having a hard time feeling any connection with Emma and either woman when they barely develop or even show it.

• Members
I didnt see Spinelli as having a high moral ground with her today. The Spinelli/Maxie dynamic is completely screwed up and has been for a while. Its about time someone realized it and put a halt to it. Good for him for not wanting to continue this demeaning and messed up cycle. It does nothing for either of them and I think the writing for him lately has been the best Ive seen for him since he joined. I still dont like him and want him gone, but Icant fault him for wanting to get sucked back into Maxie's drama considering everythnig that has gone down

For real right? I think they are doing wonders with Todd and I hated him when he returned on OLTL. Heather, well RM is always a delight, but I like how she's been integrated and has been thrust onto the frontburner and playing an integral role in so many plots. Sam rounds out the trifecta and she works well with both characters

• Members

Gonna pass but thanks! I have not seen nuKrissy yet. A few months ago, I watched Johnny talk to Sonny about sexually taking advantage of notKate and they had a conversation about it. That damn near brought me to my knees because there is no way my Sonny would have refrained from bustin a cap! It was way off! Since, I enjoy missing the Sonny impersonator.

Archived