GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's different when it comes to visuals like this. It's who's in the middle that matters, and Sonny is right there dead center of the quintet. He's the focal point. Much like Beyonce always was in the middle of Destiny's Child with Kelly and Michelle on the outside. Then, when Beyonce started getting heat for always being in the center, they decided to throw crumbs to the other two and switch it up.

• Members

These are the same leads that have led to low ratings but they won't change anything. These characters "must' brand the show and it hasn't worked thus far...back in the day leads rotated not now...this show isn't about the hospital that's what I had hoped for the Carlintini regime.

GH no longer markets or promotes Elizabeth Webber they stopped around 2007ish; I think she's been in one promo since this year...I'm not suprised Carlitni is pimping the hell out of John McBain didn't they do that on OLTL? Todd will probably also be included at some time.

I was thinking since NLG won an emmy she would get some marketing play but her and JMB Anthony Geary is also MIA...Since Valentini said the show would be Sonnycentric (not sure for how long) he's in the right spot. In marketing (visually) eyes are drawn to the middle supposedly...

Archived