GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

Was she a Villian?? I stopped watching during the whole mess o la ola breanda's back mess.....lol

Anna is on a lot too....I dont think the show is that bad...although I am not a daily viewer and anything post Guza cant be as bad as him....but geez....Tony Geary sucks.....how he won that Emmy again....boggles me....

Btw....Brandon Barash.....wub.png in so many levels....

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about Heather. She's a cartoon and I don't buy any of it. I love a good villain, and a real villain is surrounded be smart people unable to best him or her. Heather has no motivation whatsoever and it is quite ridiculous to have her all over the place.

• Members

I agree I actually think the show is very watchable outside of my Heather complaints she is actually very easy to watch the show to me seems really good as long as Sonny and Jason aren't on screen and Carly is regulated to her Todd corner.

I actually think he's been doing really well with his scenes in that shed. I buy everything he is putting on screen.

Janet Green made more sense then Heather does. Even when she was comical and I believed in the reasons she was doing things and understood her motivations. It was also believable that no one knew what was happening to those AMC characters because Janet wasn't skulking in the shadows and in everyone's face like Heather is. When she blew up the town everybody was surprised because they didn't even know she was in town. Even the Natalie in the well story was plausible since Janet was impersonating her sister. With Heather you have to throw out any and all logic concerning what she does and her reasons for it.

• Members

Then why did she give Brenda a fake son to torture her? She could have just let Brenda go on beleiving the baby was dead. She did it malciously to hurt her and seek revenge for killing her son. Suzanne's motives werent benevolent

Archived